- "Customer", "you", "your" and "yours" means you the person using this Website ordering Goods or Services.
- "Services" or "Products" means the Web services or digitizing products which you have ordered from us and any other software or patches ordered by you which are set out in your order form.
- "Terms and Conditions" means this document and any updates to the document which are displayed on our Website.
- "we", "us" and "our" are references to Expert Digitizers.
- "Website" is a reference to the website, https://www.expertdigitizers.com which is run and operated by https://www.digitaltechclan.com and on which these Terms and Conditions are displayed.
All orders we receive are final as we manufacture a custom product for you, all sales are final. Once your order has been placed, it may not be canceled for any reason. Expert Digitizers does not issue refunds without receiving the goods back from the customer(s). However, we will be glad to replace any embroidered patch containing defects in either materials or workmanship.
It is unlikely that a legal dispute happens, both you and Expert Digitizers agree that the place for such a dispute is Minnesota, USA. Should the dispute relate to the illegal use of copyrighted material or characteristic infringement, you agree to preserve the claim at your sole expense. You agree to pay any/all compensations and costs evaluated against Expert Digitizers as a result of such a lawsuit or proceeding. You also agree to hold Expert Digitizers harmless in any such lawsuit or proceeding.
All embroidered patches shown on this website that contain corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Expert Digitizers. Purchasing merchandise from Expert Digitizers does not in any way, shape or form give you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, give or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you. It is your responsibility to verify your right to reproduce any logo, trademark or copyrighted material.